Do you require multiple stages of manufacture?
We work with customers like you, that require Prototypes to test out Feasibilities – and work in partnership to formulate the best solution specifically for you.
Prototype manufacturing capabilities available to you:
- Where you require low volume production, we can do it.
- Equally, if you specify that large volume production is required, we will make the Tools for larger production but also assist with lower volume production via the Prototype route.
- If in the process you require secondary operations, we can machine and manufacture the Tooling for the secondary operations and then Press and inspect components again.
- We have in house capacity for Assembly work, meaning that if you require additional bonding or nutting spot welding, we can do it under one roof.
- If you need laser etching and special finishes, we will manage the finishing process for you, taking advantage of our partnerships with local shot blasting and anodizing firms.